Annual financial statements submission service Forms and other documents as required by law

1. Submit to the Department of Business Development via DBD e-Filing system

    1.1 Annual financial statements certified by auditors

    1.2 List of shareholders (Form Bor Jor. 5)

2. Submit to the Revenue Department through the RD e-Service system

    2.1 P.N.D.50 form